Thursday, January 21, 2016

thursday thoughts

Making this short and sweet.

1. It's never a good day when the weather forecast for the weekend looks like this.

I am siting in that area of light pink...which is code for more than 24 inches of snowfall... Which also means good luck at the grocery store this week. I went on Tuesday night and there was no milk, bread, or eggs in sight. It seriously looks like the apocalypse is coming to town. Oh, and I also have hockey tickets for Sunday afternoon in D.C. Stay tuned for more on how this weekend will unfold. 


2. I have been dying to try the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, but as you can see from #1 I probably won't be venturing out to my grocery or drug store any time soon. If I can get my hands on a bottle I will let you know my thoughts. 


3. I am finally getting over this cough/headache/cold thing that I have had for over a week now, but with the weekend weather I will probably be in bed/on the couch all weekend anyways. 

4. My hands have been feeling extra dry in this weather, so I am on the hunt for a super moisturizing lotion or hand cream. I don't know if the air is also really dry in my office or what, but my hands have never been so dry in my life. They are starting to look like alligators. 


No comments:

Post a Comment