Monday, January 25, 2016

winter storm jonas

Since I live in the wonderful state of Virginia, winter storm Jonas wreaked havoc on us this weekend. I left the office early on Friday afternoon because I didn't want to be stuck in it. Once the snow started coming down and sticking to the roads I packed up my stuff and headed home. It snowed all afternoon and night Friday and continued into Saturday and finally decided to quit at about eight o' clock on Saturday night. The best way to describe it is the photos.


These were taken on Saturday morning/afternoon. The dog didn't realize the snow was above his face until he jumped in.


Major snow drift in our driveway. This is taller than me...and I'm about 65 inches tall. 



That is my poor car you can see buried out there in the street. This was taken later in the day on Saturday-probably about 4 pm. 

I think only one resident of the D.C. area enjoyed this massive snow storm. Check him out here


No comments:

Post a Comment