Monday, February 1, 2016

currently || february



cooking || I tried a new recipe recently called chicken poppy-seed casserole. I will have more information about the recipe and photos up soon!

watching || I have recently been binge watching season 10 and 11 of Bones on Netflix and iTunes. I haven't quite finished season 11, so this month that's what I'll be watching.

tracking || I pulled my Fitbit out of a moving box late last month and have been tracking my exercise, steps and water intake. My goal is to rink enough water and get enough steps. the calorie count will come later, but for now I am starting with a smaller goal so I don't get overwhelmed.

reading || I just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so I have started on the next book in the series- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The books are outstanding and I can't wait to see how the series ends.

planning || restaurant week in our town is at the end of this month and I am excited to try some new places. I need to take a look at the menus of participating restaurants soon and make reservations!


No comments:

Post a Comment