Thursday, October 1, 2015

currently || october


craving || my grandpa made a homemade pumpkin pie for me last week and I am savoring every slice. It is literally my favorite time of the year because I can cut a slice of pie with Cool-whip and snuggle up on the couch.

ordering || an Erin Condren Life Planner-FINALLY. I have seen so many YouTube videos and blog posts and I am practically drooling over my keyboard. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

planning || to head to the beach this weekend/week. Stay tuned for some updates from the beach vacation.

reading || I haven't made a final decision on a beach book yet, but I am leaning towards The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. It was loaned to me by a friend and I just haven't been motivated to pick it up yet.

decorating || the entire house. We are living in boxes right now, but I am getting read to leave for vacation. My goal is to get most things done before I go because I DO NOT want to unpack a house after a week long beach vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment