Thursday, September 1, 2016

currently || september


wearing || A brand new shiny accessory.....an engagement ring!!! Cam proposed at the end of August so I have only been "rock"ing the ring for about a week, but it goes with everything. He picked out such a great ring and I couldn't be happier to be spending my life with him.

planning || If you read the first thing on the list you can probably guess what I am planning.....a wedding. I ordered an Erin Condren planner the weekend after I got engaged and I can't wait to get planning in that thing. We have a venue visit this coming weekend so fingers crossed that we enjoy the place and can get the ball rolling.

traveling || Cam and I are planning a trip to Pittsburgh to visit a friend and go to a Pirates baseball game. I am always excited to go to a new stadium and that will help me check off things on my 30X30 list. I 'm not sure what else we will do while we are there, but I'm sure it will involve being touristy and eating lots of good food.

watching || Even though I am not the biggest football fan-I prefer to wait for hockey season-our house will constantly have the TV tuned to something football from hereon out. College football starts this weekend, and the NFL season starts next week. I am looking forward to college football more than professional football,but since we only have one TV with cable in our house I will be forced to watch football. Here's to a great season!!

tracking || I have recently started using My Fitness Pal to track food intake. I have only bee doing it about a week, but my goal is to try and do it for a few months and see if there is any progress on the scale. We will see how it goes. I have been trying so hard t=not to snack on sweets and candy, but it is so difficult when you work in an office where people bring in donuts and other baked treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment