Monday, May 2, 2016

currently || may


eating || ALL THE FRUIT. I love that all the fruit is starting to come in season now. I have strawberries in the refrigerator and I will probably be buying more at the grocery store this week. Another favorite are peaches this time of year, even though they are some of the messiest things on the planet. Our farmer's market should be opening soon, so Saturday morning trips there will be a must this month!

watching || More playoff hockey!!! The Capitals have made it to round two where they will face the Penguins. They have already won game one, so it won't be a complete shut out. This rivalry is intense and I imagine through this month that will show. Hope to be typing about this in the next currently series!

traveling || to St. Thomas!! A friend is getting married later this month and I am making the trip down to St. Thomas to celebrate with them. I am excited to spend a week on a tropical island without any worries of work or home, but I am terrified to come back and see what the house looks like after a week of me being gone. I'm sure there will be a post with lots of pictures in the next coming weeks.

reading || I just finished two books and you can check out that review. I have quite a few books on hold at the library, so I'm not sure which one will come available first. I want to keep reading but I don't want to actual buy the book-first world problems. If I haven't gotten a book off my holds list in the next week or so I will have to pull the trigger and buy a book from Amazon. The current holds I have are The Nightingale, All the Light we Cannot See, The Swans of Fifth Avenue, and What Alice Forgot.

planning || I need to start making plans for a weekend trip to Hershey Amusement Park in the next few weeks. We want to go in early June before school is out for the summer, and it's also not as hot. I need to get my butt in gear and get to calling hotels to get a room for a few nights. To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment