Monday, March 7, 2016

hockey week

What a whirlwind of a week filled with lots of hockey games. I had tickets for the Capitals v. Penguins game in January, but it was rescheduled because of the HUGE blizzard that hit the area. It got rescheduled for March 1-which was a Tuesday. I work a normal 9-5 job five days a week so a Tuesday is not the ideal day to make a trip to D.C. and then go to work the next day. Since I had the tickets and this was a big game I wasn't going to miss it just because it was during the week. The Capitals won and it was a great game...but I was dragging on Wednesday morning. 





I had tickets to the Friday evening game against the Rangers as well. These were planned well in advance not knowing I was going to have a Tuesday game as well. 


Unfortunately, the Capitals lost on Friday night against the Rangers, but it was great to see family. My brother and I exchanged birthday gifts as well while we were there. We have one more hockey game before the season ends so stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment