Friday, March 11, 2016

empties || winter



As you can see this collection of empties is quite random. Some of these items will be repurchased and some will not. I'll give you my thoughts on each item and why it was or was not bought again. 

First we have the Quaker instant oatmeal. This stuff is amazing for the work week. I am terrible about eating breakfast during the week since I'm not a morning person at all and these have been helping me get something to eat. They are super easy to use-which I love. All you need is water! There is a fill line on the inside and you just fill it up with water and you are ready to go. These are repurchased every week in our house and they are a staple in my lunchbox. 

The next item, which is food-don't judge-is the Cheez It brand crackers in the white cheddar flavor. These are delicious and I will sometimes pack them as an afternoon snack. I tend to crave the salty foods in the afternoon as apposed to the sweets, so this snack gets me over the 3 o'clock hump in the work day. 

I purchased the candle after Christmas because I was looking for a scent that wasn't Christmasy but still felt like winter. Home sweet home was the perfect blend. It burned out this week, and I will not be repurchasing this specific candle until next year. I do however have a candle from Yankee Candle that I will burn in the spring and one that I will use in the summer. Stay tuned to see my go to scents for the other seasons. 

I have two items in the beauty category that are empties this month. The first item is the John Frieda Dream Curls styling spray. Let me start off by saying I have loved this product for years,, but I have found a replacement. I have boarded the Living Proof 5-in-1 styling treatment train and I love it. That being said however I still enjoy the John Frieda spray for the summer because it's so lightweight and I live somewhere where the humidity will make you sweat from your house to your car. I am still on the fence about repurchasing this item. I haven't yet, but I may once June/July roll around. 

The final beauty product is the No. 7 Beautiful Skin Day Lotion for Normal/Dry skin. I am more on the normal side when it comes to skin, but this lotion is amazing for both the summer and winter. I used to have to but two different moisturizers for the seasons but this one seems to work year round! I love that it is light weight and it smells amazing. I used this both for my day time moisturizer and my night time moisturizer and have no complaints. I have already repurchased a bottle of this stuff, and you can find it at Target-score! 


No comments:

Post a Comment