Tuesday, March 1, 2016

currently || march


drinking || Tons of water! My eventual goal is to eliminate soda completely, but that is quite difficult. I have managed to bring my soda drinking habit down to about two sodas a week (usually Friday and Saturday). I couldn't tell you the last time I had something other than water to drink during the week. Here's hoping to stay on track and cut out the soda even more.

watching || Technically I watched this in February, but it was too good not to talk about it! I loved season one of Fuller House and could not get enough. I binged watched the entire season the day it came out-so many memories! I will say that I am looking forward to House of Cards season four coming out in a few days. I need to catch up on season three first, but I will be watching season four some this month as well.

celebrating || My brother and I both have March birthdays so there is usually a lot of family dinners and celebrations to look forward to this month. It also means I need to get on my horse about buying a birthday gift!

reading || I am on halfway through the LAST Harry Potter book. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish it. I have loved all six of the previous books and I am feeling like I never want the story to end. I will have to start reading another book once I finish Harry Potter, but not sure that anything else will compare at this point.

decorating || We are still on the hunt for perfect dining room chairs that don't break the bank. We currently have just two wooden chairs that came with our table, but are looking to upgrade so we can host parties and have people over.


No comments:

Post a Comment