Friday, January 1, 2016

currently || january


baking || well technically they are No-Bake Grasshopper Pies, but I'm still taking the time to make them for a party later this month. What a cute idea of putting them in small mason jars so each person gets their own individual dessert.

watching || nothing to terribly exciting....unless you count THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL! The Caps have been on a roll lately and they are sitting at the top of the league right now. I am hoping this momentum will carry them through all-star weekend and into the Spring. Here's hoping I can cross of an item on my 30x30 list.

organizing || the kitchen. I got some new gadgets for the kitchen this Christmas, which means it's time to clear out the old stuff. I am going through my tupper-ware cabinet and getting rid of the old/stained ones and replacing them with my new Snap Ware set I got for the holidays!

reading || I am about half way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Once I finish this current
book I may either start Go Set a Watchman, or continue reading in the Harry Potter series. Either way I will be starting a new book sometime in January. My goal for the year is to read 15 books

decorating || more like un-decorating...if that's even a word. Christmas decorations are coming down slowly but surely. They will be replaced with a little bit of Valentine's decorations next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment