Thursday, December 31, 2015

farewell 2015

2015 was filled with so many memories and I'm glad I was able to capture them using the 365 project. Capturing a moment each day gives me something to look back on when the year ends. Whether the memory was big or small, they were all still fun and I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me!

Winter Classic at Nationals Park- January 2015


Big snowfall of the year- February 2015


Hockey Rivalry- March 2015


First Cherry Blossom Festival- April 2015


First Winchester Apple Blossom Festival- April/May 2015


Cruise to Bermuda- June 2015


Renovated a house- September 2015


Spent Christmas with family- December 2015



HELLO 2016


Since it is the new year, everyone will be posting their resolutions and goals for the next few days. Usually I don't set my goals too terribly high because frankly I don't want to fail. Here is a list of my goals/resolutions that I think I can achieve this year.

  • Read at least 15 books
  • Travel somewhere new
  • Stay organized
  • Drink more water
  • Eat at home more

Cheers to a new year, with new possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment