Tuesday, December 1, 2015

currently || december


craving || Some candy from my advent calendar. The advent calendar has been a tradition in our house for as long as I can remember. We used to get the cardboard ones-with the crappy candy, but it was still fun getting to open each day and have a piece of candy. Now that I'm older I have a wooden calendar in the shape of a house that I can fill with whatever little treat I want. I am dying to dig into day number one when I get home from work!

ordering || I just recently signed up for Kindle Unlimited because the local library I use doesn't always have the books I want for my Kindle. I either have to place a hold-which may last weeks, or they just don't carry the book at all. Not sure if Kindle Unlimited is worth the monthly fee or not, but it is nice to know that I can cancel at anytime. You can also give this as a gift to the avid reader in your life!

listening || Christmas music is in full force right now. I keep the radio on the Christmas station and when I get home from work I turn on the Christmas music on the TV. I will be so sad when January comes and it is no longer socially acceptable to listen to holiday music non stop.

reading || I started the Harry Potter series a couple weeks ago...and I CANNOT put it down! I realize that I am late to the HP party train, but that's okay. Since I got my Kindle I have been reading up a storm. I am currently reading Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban-which is the third book in the series.

decorating || We put up the inside Christmas decorations this weekend, minus the tree. I am hoping to get the tree this weekend so that I can get to decorating it this weekend. The outside lights are almost complete-the rain this week somewhat dampened our plans


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment