Thursday, February 13, 2014

snow day

This is the first day of the massive snow storm that hit the entire East Coast this week. As you can see from the map I reside in one the "heavy snow" areas....joy. I don't mind the snow when it comes with a SNOW DAY from work! 



Earlier this week I stocked up on the essentials to survive being snowed in for a few days. Essentials include bread, milk, spaghetti o's, pop tarts, and cheese crackers. Now, I know that they predicted 8"-12" but I never thought in a millions years that we would actually get all of that snow. I am taking this snow day opportunity to get some cleaning and cross stitching done before Valentine's Day weekend, but not before I went outside to shovel a little and assess the damage. Here are some of the photos from my apartment complex. 

Taken at about 6:30 on 02.12.2014

















just for some perspective


No comments:

Post a Comment