Monday, January 6, 2014

time to get organized

One of my many New Year's resolutions is to get more organized...and stay that way. I had to venture out to Wal-mart today in FREEZING temperatures here in VA, but as I was walking to pick up my pictures I saw that 2014 planners were already on sale. I found this quite odd considering we are only six days into the new year, but I took advantage of the good deal and snagged myself a cute planner that fits in my purse. 



The goal is simple: stay on track. Keep track of appointments, bills, meetings, phone calls, etc. While being spontaneous is wonderful and carefree, I can't be spontaneous and miss something crucial or an important deadline. This year it's about balancing both the fun, and not so fun, events in the calendar. 





To continue with my organizational kick I actually started to use some of the Christmas gifts I received this year. I spent the weekend doing two new puzzles on my brand new puzzle/tailgate table with my wonderful boyfriend. I also picked up a picture to fill this awesome frame from my momma. 



Here's to a year of organization, mixed with a little spontaneity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment