Monday, June 6, 2016

currently || june


crafting || We have an old metal patio table in our basement and I think it just needs a good coat of paint to spruce it up. That is the next house project on my list this month. I have a can of navy blue spray paint and I think that will be a nice touch to our front porch and will give us somewhere to eat in the summer months-instead of our laps on the outdoor couch.

watching || I have been loving Family Feud lately. It all started when we were on vacation watching it late at night in the hotel, but now that we are home I find myself flipping to the Game Show Channel at home. We will see hoe long that lasts before I get annoyed and tired of it!

traveling || To Hershey Park!! I am excited about this quick trip to the amusement park before all the kids are out of school. We are also going to a Hershey Bears game, as they play for the Calder Cup. So excited!

reading || I just finished Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children and The Nest while on vacation last month. Both were a good read, but Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children was a bit slow at times for me, and I felt like there needed to be more action in that story. The Nest was an excellent read about a some-what dysfunctional family from New York City and I would recommend that book to those who enjoy reading. 

planning || The Erin Condren 2017 planners are launched today!!! I am probably going to hold off on purchases for now, just to see the reviews on YouTube, but I will be looking and adding things to my cart today. I am loving the new Luxe planner, but I am skeptical about wear and tear on that cover, so I will be sure to check out the reviews as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment