Monday, November 2, 2015

currently || november


craving || I am ready for all the comforts of Thanksgiving. As much as I love Christmas, I don't want to rush past Thanksgiving, because that holiday has the best food. Ready to try some new recipes this month and sit down at the end and enjoy a nice home cooked meal.

ordering || Now that I have my Erin Condren planner, and have figured out the best way to plan for me, I have been browsing/buying on Etsy. There are a lot of shops with some cute designs. If you are interested in planning with stickers check out a few of my favorite shops like Sweet Kawaii Design, The Little Sticker Shop, and Plan In Color

planning || Hopefully a "Friendsgiving" for our new house. We don't even have a dining room table yet, so not sure if a housewarming/Thanksgiving party will happen, but I will be planning for one just in case.

reading || #TheSkimm...EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am loving the Skimm since I started reading it a few weeks ago. It is the best way to catch up on what's happening in politics, sports, technology, and other topics around the world. Check out The Skimm to be in the know in your office!

decorating || We have decorated with some fall decor on the inside of our house, but we are still in search of the perfect dining room table. It is hard to decorate and unpack without a table to plan around. Fingers crossed that we can find one sometime his month, before Christmas rolls around.


No comments:

Post a Comment