Monday, July 13, 2015

battle of the beltway

I was lucky enough to see two games of the Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles series over the weekend. I had planned on going Saturday evening with a group of friends for a while, but I was also lucky enough to get tickets for Sunday's game as well.

For Saturday's game I went with my other half, some friends, and my brother. We had seats in the upper deck and the view from up there is pretty spectacular! The Nationals ended up winning the baseball game on Saturday to tie the series 1-1.


I was fortunate enough to get tickets for Sunday's game as well. My other half's parents have tickets in the lower section about six rows back from the visiting dugout. I loved getting to sit behind the National's dugout because I was able to get photos of some of the players. There was a promotional give away on Sunday and the first 20,000 fans got a Hawaiian shirt - hence the crazy shirt in the photo.


The game on Sunday was close until the end, but the Nationals pulled out a win again. SERIES WINNERS!! I had such a fun weekend, and I think this weekend is the epitome of summer--evening baseball games under the lights, hot dogs, and the lovely VA humidity.




No comments:

Post a Comment