Wednesday, February 25, 2015

vacation essentials


Now that the cruise is booked I have been eyeing things that I want for the upcoming vacation. Here is my wish list for all things cruising. 



I am loving the floral sandals from Target-which means they are totally affordable-and I will be buying them very soon! They look very comfortable and sturdy enough to walk around the island. I’m a little wary of the way the sandals handle water, but they are way too cute pass up.

The Neutrogena sunscreen is my absolute go-to when it comes to sun protection. This product goes on super smooth and it has a cooling effect, so if you are already sun burnt this sunscreen relieves some of the pain. I will be stocking up on this Neutrogena product not only for the cruise, but for the whole summer.

Last but not least I have asked for the iPhone wallet case as a birthday gift to use while on the cruise. This would be perfect for keeping things like credit cards, room keys, cash, and my phone without having to carrying an entire purse all over the ship. I love that the case looks like a book and is small enough to fit in a pocket if need be. 

Also, our official countdown says that we are 100 days from cruising!

No comments:

Post a Comment