Wednesday, April 9, 2014

day in the district

I am once again very much behind on posting. I swear I am eventually going to get good at this whole blogging thing. Just a quick update based on the last few weeks of my life...


My brother and I share a birthday month so we have done joint "parties" before, and now that we are older we tend to celebrate together since we are only separated by a week. This year we took a weekend trip to the capital to do a little drinking and a little sight seeing. It was great to have my mom and my brother there, along with Cam. Here are a few photos from the trip and the hockey game.



starting the day with drinks at the Red Line


on Capitol Hill




rocking the red as usual

Library of Congress


With hockey season coming to an end, baseball season is now underway. This year I will be rocking the red for the home team and also the orange for the boys in Birdland. Stay tuned for more posts about my crazy simple life

No comments:

Post a Comment