Wednesday, February 5, 2014

so behind...

Apparently I am really bad at blogging because I haven't been on here in a long time. So here are some highlights since the last post. 




First of all my wonderful father turned 50! I had a blast looking through old photos of him and the entire family. As you can see from the photo below he hasn't changed too much, just lacking some hair. We may not have a very affectionate relationship, but we make it work. I know that if I were to call him for something, he would immediately figure out a way to make things better. Happy Birthday to my favorite old man.



The past weekend was by far very busy! Saturday the boyfriend and I went to a superhero/villain/princess birthday party and we had a blast. Both of our costumes were homemade by yours truly, which I must say is pretty impressive. Here are some photos from the party.


The birthday girl and I



Princess Tiger Lily and Captain Hook. We are so freaking adorable, and yes I am biased.



To end my crazy weekend I woke up to this on Monday morning!


I had to commute about 65 miles to get to work and decided not to risk it in this weather. I later found out that where I work only got rain, no snow. Luckily I had my work computer with me and I was able to get some work done from the house. Most of the snow had melted by the evening so I headed back to work on Tuesday. 

I think I have covered most of the major stuff that has happened over the last few weeks. I will try and get better about posting on a more regular basis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment