Tuesday, September 1, 2015

currently || september


craving || it's almost football season so I am looking forward to tailgate food- which includes wings, taco dip, chips, BBQ, and everything else unhealthy, yet delicious!

listening || mostly, just my Spotify playlist for work, but also loving Top of the World by Tim McGraw. It's his new single on his latest album.

planning || to make the move across town. I haven't started packing anything yet, so I need to get on that immediately.

reading || Yes Please by Amy Poehler. If you love Amy Poehler in any fashion this book is for you. Review will be coming shortly to the blog-along with a review of The Cuckoo's Calling.

decorating || the upstairs of the new house is completely finished so I am focusing on downstairs. We are T-minus a month from moving day and there is still quite a bit of painting to do on the main level of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment