Wednesday, July 1, 2015

currently || july


craving || all of your typical summer treats like popsicles, lemonade, and sweet tea. I'v also had a weird craving for chips and dip recently or chips and salsa

listening || queen station on Pandora. This is usually not my style, but recently I have been digging the music that comes on that station.

planning || some sort of 4th of July weekend/celebration I'm sure. The other half's sister is coming in from California so I am certain there will be plans. We are also visiting my parents this month for a baseball game.

reading || The Cuckoo's Calling

decorating || the kitchen and upstairs. The cabinets are finally here we are just waiting on installation. We have started to paint the trim/molding upstairs in the hallway and bedrooms, but really need to get moving on that this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment